Saturday 14 August 2010

Upon the realisation it feels like my brain is two sizes too big for my head.

Where did the day go? I stayed up 'til five
'Cause being with people makes me feel alive,
But if I don't sleep more I'll never survive;
I don't have the drive or foresight

To sort out my cycle and sleep in the night.
Waking at 3pm doesn't feel right;
I don't get much day and I'm missing the light,
It's such a sad plight. I'm unhappy,

My head always aching. It's easy to see
That sleeping in daytime is not good for me.
I'm turning nocturnal, a bad thing to be,
I'm longing to see myself thrive.

2 comments:

  1. People say that you'll die faster than without water. But we know it's just a lie, scare your son, scare your daughter.

    I like this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't know you'd found this blog, must turn comment alerts on!

    ReplyDelete