Wednesday 7 February 2007

Opposite sides

Could it be that this time
I've really got it wrong again
Could it be you never
Really understood
Was all this a dream,
Some white-washed mistake
Do you think we'll recover
Well I don't see how we could

CHORUS
So here we are again,
Looking in each other's eyes
Loving each other
From opposite sides.
Here we are again,
Still looking around
And finding no trace of
Common ground,
No common ground.

Could it be that dreams and doubts
Can both come true at once
Could it be that we were
Aimed here from the start
I should have listened to me
When I said this would happen
A thoroughbred disaster
For my poor pathetic heart

CHORUS

It's time to say goodbye,
I go left
You go right
I run towards to the sunrise
You walk into the night.

2 comments:

  1. how come nobody comments on either of your blogs?
    it's disgraceful.

    loved the poem.
    keep writing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeeecause, apparently a new blog is born every half second. So, even if we make the assumption that I am one on a million (unlikely), that's still a new blog as good as mine every 5 days, 22 hours, 2 minutes and 2 seconds. Which, considering blogs have been around since 1994, could result in as many as... many many blogs as good as mine, if not better.

    But I have high hopes for the future. ;)

    ReplyDelete