Friday 16 February 2007

Assertive

The men act all romantic 'coz they think it makes me soft,
But I can be a badass without clothes like Lara Croft.
I'm not here for your enjoyment,
I don't want to play that game.
You say I'm something special,
Tell me this, then, what's my name?

You're a sad little man.
Just sad.
I say it 'coz I can.

So you're acting all tough now, you think I'll be impressed.
You'll flex your bulging biceps, and then, what? I'll get undressed?!
Don't you wish it was that easy,
Don't I wish that you were queer.
I just want a conversation and to -
Honey, sunshine. My eyes are up here. Eye contact.

You're a sad little man.
How sad.
Am I ruining your plan?

Don't bother buying a drink, ok? It's been done to the point of fatigue.
See ya, gnome, I'm going home, 'coz let's face it, I'm out of your league.

1 comment: